Friday, January 6, 2017

Never enough time . . .


Where does it go? It was fall. Then I recall a flash of Christmas.
Now I look up and see Valentine's everywhere.
I think I need to start for next Christmas NOW.


This is one of the many trays of treats I made over the holidays. I ended up inventing some new techniques (happy accidents) and a simple but effective method for edible pinecones of all sizes which I hope to share with you before next Christmas. 

These grapevine wreaths are made of chocolate and are adorned with rustic berries (sugar pearls) nestled on a bed of pistachio moss. I may or may not have filled them with cherries.


Hope your holidays were jolly!!!

xoxo,
Deborah

3 comments:

Rose | RoseBakes.com said...

Those cupcakes are so, so pretty!! Happy New Year Deborah!

Deborah Stauch said...

Thanks so much Rose! How very sweet of you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE DO YOU HAVE A RECIPE TO SHARE OR TUTORIAL FOR MOSS?